Reblog this post if you post(/wanna have long deep discussions about) DRAGON AGE (Origins, II, Inquisition) so I can follow you!
Okay so! I need more blogs to follow, I think. Please reblog if you post/reblog any of the following:
- Mass Effect
- Dragon Age (especially Inquisition news!)
- Video games in general!
- Pacific Rim
- Cute animals
I’ve got some DA Keep codes to give away (five, to be precise).
You want one? Of course you do!
GET YOU SOME:
1) Must follow to win. (No giveaway blogs, I’ll be checking!)
2) 1 like and 1 reblog per person
3) I’ll pick winners on FRIDAY September 19th at 8 pm CST using a random number generator and send you a message with your code.
Suck it Draksis
Is there anything a natural 20 can’t do?
This is a poster idea I developed to show off the amazingness of tabletop rpgs.
"You attempt to pickpocket the man, but accidentally pull down his pants instead."
"You reach out to push the orc off the bridge, but instead lightly caress his back. He is uncomfortable."
"You try to stab the guard, but you stab your crotch instead. Roll fortitude."
"You say your name is Bob and not Jim. Your lie is misinterpreted and they now believe you are a serial killer."
"You swing your axe, but it slips from your fingers and sails across the room."
"In an attempt to dodge the incoming arrows, you jump into the swarm.”
"You bull rush the enemy but miss and jump off of the cliff."
"You try to land on your feet but you land on your sword instead."
"While providing first aid, your hand slips and you stab him in the heart. He dies instantly."
I CANT BREATHE
top reasons why a mass effect movie series is a bad idea
- V I R M I R E
It got better omg
Since the release of Dragon Age: Inquisition is fast approaching,
and I just reached 200 followers, I thought I’d do a little giveaway!
I’ll be giving away one physical copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition for any console or PC.
The copy will be pre-ordered from GameStop, and either sent to your address, or you can choose to pick it up on the day of the release. If you don’t have GameStop where you live, or your region won’t allow for online purchase, a standard copy from Amazon will be provided instead.
- You must reblog this post to participate, but liking the post counts as a second entry.
- Anyone can participate, and you do not need to follow me.
- You must be willing to give up your name and address to receive your physical copy of the game. This info will only be used for the giveaway, and not be shared with anyone in any way.
- Your ask/fanmail must be open so I can contact you.
- No giveaway blogs.
- If you’re only signal boosting, pleas tag it as such so I know you’re not participating c:
The giveaway ends on October 31st, and a winner will be randomly picked out by a number generator.